Sunday, October 21, 2012

Workout

Updated:  Workout has been adopted!

What a fun dog!  Workout is a happy, joyful dog, who always seems to have a grin on his face and a sparkle in his eye.  He danced when he met me, and was so happy that he was going on an adventure that he kept bumping my hand with his head as if to ask me "Where are we going?  What are we doing?  It looks like fun!"


He was delighted when I turned him loose in the yard, and wanted to explore all of it.  He very carefully examined the greyhound statues first, then the shrubs, THEN he was willing to play a bit.


He didn't quite know what to do with the toy that I had in my hand, though he was VERY intrigued by the squeaky noises that it made!  I can't believe that it will take him long to figure it out.. maybe on a day that there weren't so many other intriguing things around the yard for him to sniff.


I think that the picture above looks like he just told a funny joke and was laughing about it.  Too bad that I don't speak "dog!"


For all that he was eager to explore, he really wanted me to join in the fun and games, and kept running back to me, grinning all the while, and trying to entice me into chasing him across the yard!


Oooo, what is THIS thing?  He kept coming back to check that out, over and over again.


This happy, fun-loving, active boy will live to make his future family laugh at his antics.  (Or at least, he seemed to take great delight in making me laugh this afternoon!)


If you're interested in adopting this fantastic dog, contact Steel City Greyhounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment