Monday, November 12, 2012

Kermit

Update:  Kermit has been adopted!

Kermit, the newest hound in the Steel City Greyhounds adoption program, has the most soulful eyes!  I personally don't know how anyone could resist such eyes...


Kermit is a friendly, gentle boy.  He wanted plenty of assurance as we were walking, just to make sure that I was calm about the surroundings, but was eager to explore once he knew that he was safe.



He was pretty excited about treats, too.  I had some in my pocket, and he was more than happy to rid me of them.


See, this is him turning those charming eyes on me to see if I'll give him more treats.

But seriously, he is an awesome dog, and will be such a good snuggle buddy once he's adopted.  I am looking forward to getting to know him better while he is in the adoption program (unless he gets adopted first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment