Monday, September 22, 2014

Lisa

Update:  Lisa has been adopted!

Meet Lisa!  Lisa is a beautiful young lady, who is very curious and fascinated with the world around her.  She is a really quick learner too - I had to take her up a flight of outdoor stairs, and she was not at all happy about it at first, but picked up on it and was going up and down them like a pro.



She gets along well with other greyhounds.  Here is a photo of her with kennelmate Bashful.  Although not pictured, she got along with my two greyhounds as well.


She seemed to be interested in a squeaky toy, but wasn't quite sure of what to do with it.  I imagine that this will come with time!


Lisa was very happy to be outside with me, and though she did have to explore every nook and cranny of the yard, was eager to circle back to see what I was doing, and to get petted by me.


Lisa is looking for a home, and if you're looking for a sweet friend, you will want to make arrangements to come meet her.  She is waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment