Monday, May 28, 2012

Laffy

Update:  Laffy has been adopted!

I could not get over just how very sweet this girl is!  Her name is Laffy, and I simply fell in love with her.


You can see by the picture above that she was very curious about all of the little details in her surroundings, and probably would have been perfectly content if I let her sniff every nook and cranny of the yard the afternoon that I had her out.

That said, she seems very attached to people, and was most concerned with knowing my whereabouts at all times.  She would frisk around with the other dogs, or sniff the flowers, or try to peer through the fence,  but if she looked up and didn't immediately see me, she would anxiously scan the yard until she found me... and then would trot over to make sure that I was okay.  (Which was kinda sweet, though I'm sure that she'll relax a bit more when she has her own person that she knows well, and a home of her own, with a routine that she understands.)

She was playful with the other dogs without being aggressive, and was very gracious guest.  She was very good at coming to me when called, and seemed to be eager to please me even though I was nearly a stranger to her.  


Her face has such unusual markings; it really makes her look beautiful, don't you agree?  


Miss Laffy and I had a most enjoyable outing together.  I was sorry to have to take her back.   

If you're looking for a dog with a beautiful spirit, who is calm and obedient and eager to spend time with you and to please you, Laffy may well be your girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment