Sunday, February 24, 2013

Patty


Update:  Patty has been adopted! 

Meet Patty!  She is a petite, friendly, and very sweet-tempered dog, and is immensely curious about the world around her!  Like all of the dogs that I met last weekend, she was cold (NOT the best of temperatures to be trying to take pictures of dogs in, but we work with what we get.)  Anyway, because of the weather, she was not interested in running.  None of the others were either.

 But she WAS still interested in exploring, in a big way!

Patty supervises the workmen as one of them takes a bag of drywall outside.

What is this?

Oooo, this looks interesting.

I'm not sure that I like this white stuff... it's COLD!

Yup.  I'm pretty sure I don't like this white stuff.  Take me inside now, please.

Oooo, let's check out this one more thing!

Patty and I had a great time outside together.  She's a funny, quirky little girl, who will lavish her lucky adopter with affection, yet be able to entertain herself when she has to.   She also walks calmly on a leash.  She is simply a gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment