Sunday, February 16, 2014

Leanna

UPDATE:  Leanna has been adopted!

Petite little Leanna seemed a little shy at first, as she watched me worriedly from her end of the leash.  Who was I?  Was I going to be nice to her?  (Oh my goodness, those soulful eyes about KILLED me!)


But when I greeted her cheerfully and offered to pet her, she relaxed and got over her shyness... she's a happy girl, who will give you face kisses and wants to be right there by your side as often as possible.



She was kind of intrigued by the squeaky toys (though I think maybe mostly because her buddy Carne was SO excited about them) but didn't quite know what to do with them yet.


She would carry a toy away in her mouth, but then drop it and come back to see what I was up to, because I was FAR more interesting than a toy.  It was kind of an ego-boost!

This people-friendly little girl really wants a new human best friend to snuggle with on the couch!  (Though I'm sure that she wouldn't turn down some nice walks in the park or a run around the yard.)

No comments:

Post a Comment